Where we are
2017 ADVERTS FOR STUDENT RECRUITMENT
Kindly Download the 2017 Adverts below for ease of reference;
Monday, 20th february is the day!! The 2017 online application process for IDE students starts on Monday!
Good news, Good news, the IDE 2017 ONLINE Application session officially starts on Monday the 20th of February, 2017. This time around, its purely done online..meaning no ques, no travelling cost, no sweat!
Here are the five easy steps you will be following as you apply in your own comfort;
a) Acess online form – visit www.myide.unza.zm/register
b) Provide Requested information – Select the program you wish to apply for and complete the required fields
c) Submit Documents listed in application ( e.g previous education, test,etc)
d) Pay Application fee using your debit/ credit card or via Bank deposit
e)Results, once all documents and fees have been submitted, IDE will assess your application , and you will be notified.
Kindly note that for the UNZA/ZOU Masters, the application process is not online. You will still be required to fill in the hard copy application form which you can either download from the website or get from the nearest UNZA offices near you.
Should you encounter any difficulties, our professional staff in all our offices countrywide will be waiting, just to serve you.
Good luck to you all!
HELPFUL TIPS ON ASSIGNMENT UPLOADING AND ACCESSING MODULE
- a)ASSIGNMENT UPLOAD - To upload your assignment GOTO http://elearning.unza.zm. if you face challengeshttp://ide.unza.zm/downloads/anouncements/doc_view/372-student-assignment-upload-brochure?tmpl=component&format=raw to see steps on how to upload.
- b)Student Module access - to Access your Modules 1.http://elearning.unza.zm and login using your usual credentials 3. CLICK ON YOUR COURSE AND START (your courses will be listed on your dashboard). if you have problems goto http://ide.unza.zm/downloads/anouncements/doc_view/373-module-access?tmpl=component&format=raw
ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS TAKING GES 3433
As distance students, you will undertake your field work for this year in kabwe.
FIELD WORK DATES:
Group 1: 23 April to 29 April, 2017
Group 2: 30 April to 6 May, 2017
You will be informed which group you belong to after you have all paid for the trip. See the payment details below;
PAYMENT DETAILS FOR FIELD COURSE
- 1.All payments
- 3.Photocopy your UNZA receipt and give it tosecretary of the Department of Geography and Environmental Studies.
- 4.Keep the Original receipt and present it as proof of payment on your respective departure date for fieldwork
- 5.for making payment is 1st MARCH, 2017.
Bank Account Details:
BANK NAME: BARCLAYS BANK ZAMBIA-LONG ACRES BRANCH
ACCOUNT NAME: UNZA SCHOOL OF NATURAL SCIENCE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1806070
ACCOUNT CURRENCY: ZMW
DONGLE TAB MTN SERVICE CENTRES
In our quest to serve you better, we have personalised the MTN services.
Attached are the contact details for persons waiting to serve you at different MTN shops Countrywide.Click Here